This recipe can be found on the back of the bag of Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips.
- 1/2 cup of salted butter - softened
- 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
- 2 2/3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- Blend the butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and eggs until mixed.
- Stir in the Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips and then the flour.
- Chill approximately one hour in the fridge.
- Raise oven rack one level above the middle.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure out approximately 1 oz of dough. Form the dough into a ball and flatten slightly.Place on a non-stick baking pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the pans for 2 minutes before removing.