I found this recipe here.
I am not a fan of root beer at all. There were some bites that you could get a hint of root beer, but it was not overpowering.
- 1 two pound pork tenderloin
- 1 12 ounce can of root beer
- 1 18 ounce bottle of bbq sauce
- Put the pork tenderloin in the crock pot and pour the root beer over it.
- Cook on low for for 6-7 hours.
- Then place the meat into a kitchen aid bowl and use the paddle attachment to shred. If you do not have one you can just shred it yourself.
- Mix in the bbq sauce and enjoy!