- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce can flaked coconut ( 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for a glass dish).
- Pour melted butter into a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the butter.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Next sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the pan.
- Then sprinkle the coconut over the chocolate chips.
- Finally sprinkle the walnuts on top of the coconut.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars and store covered at room temperature.