This recipe comes from my mother in-law. It is really good and I usually do not like meatloaf!
- 1 pound of ground beef or ground sirloin
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of ketchup or tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste (I did not use salt)
- Garlic powder and onion powder (I just pour in a little bit)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil the meatloaf pan.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place mixture into the pan and bake for one hour.