Article: Pumpkin Cheesecake
Categories: Sweet Treats | Cheesecake | Halloween | Thanksgiving
Description: A delicious cheesecake perfect for fall
Text: i have then added flavorings to turn it into a pumpkin cheesecake.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of ginger snap cookies crushed
- 6 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp of butter melted
2/3 cup ofbrown sugar
3 tablespoons of melted butter
1/3 cup of walnuts crushed
2/3 cup of pecans crushed
- in a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter. press into the bottom of a greased 10 inch springform pan. place on a baking sheet. bake at 325 degrees for ten minutes. cool on a wire rack.
- in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. gradually beat in cream. add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- next add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves. beat until mixed in.
- then add in the can of pumpkin. beat until well blended.
- pour over the crust.
- return the cheesecake to the baking sheet.bake the cheesecake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set.
- cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. carefully run a knife round edge of pan to loosen. cool one hour longer
- for the topping mix all the ingredients together. sprinkle on top of the cheesecake. i used a kitchen torch to try and melt the sugar but it wasn't such a good dea.
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 can (15oz) of pure pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
this recipe originates from this site http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/two-tone-cheesecake
Relevant Website: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Two-Tone-Cheesecake
- anonymous : Excellent! It tastes like the holidays!