I found this recipe on Pinterest. This is the website for the recipe. I did a few things differently than that recipe. I had to add more alcohol to the shot glass to fill it up than this recipe calls for because I didn't have any cream.
- 1/2 ounce marshmallow vodka
- 1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liquor
- 1/4 ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 3/4 ounce of cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Dip the rim of the glass in chocolate syrup.
- Next dip the rim into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour the chocolate syrup into the glass. About a 1/2 teaspoon.
- In a shaker with ice - combine the vodka, Godiva, Bailey's, and the cream.
- Shake the ingredients and then pour into the shot glass.