This recipe can be found here. I hosted a Sauza-Rita house party from Sauza and House Party. Sauza sent me an apron, a pitcher, and a whole bunch of cute margarita glasses. They also sent some coupons to use to buy their tequila. All the guests who sampled this said it was really good. I am pregnant so I did not have any.
- 12 oz can of frozen limeade
- One can of water
- One bottle of light beer
- 2/3 can of Sauza Silver Tequila
- Pour the limeade can and water into a pitcher.
- Next add a bottle of light beer.
- Fill 2/3 of limeade with the Sauza Tequila and pour into the pitcher.
- Stir and serve over ice.